- 01/26/2010 LA Times: Prejudice helped pass Prop. 8, professor testifies
- 01/26/2010 LA Times: The Prop. 8 case trial memos
- 01/26/2010 SF Chronicle: Gays have political power, Prop. 8 defense says
- 01/26/2010 LA Times: Prop. 8 trial focuses on gays’ political power
- 01/25/2010 NY Times: Supporters of Gay Marriage Ban Start Case
- 01/25/2010 Variety: Prop 8 Trial Day 10: Power or Just Glitter?
- 01/25/2010 San Jose Mercury: Prop. 8 trial Day 10: Live coverage from the courtroom
- 01/25/2010 San Jose Mercury: Prop 8 trial: Professor says gays and lesbian gaining political clout
- 01/25/2010 NY Times: Same-Sex Marriage Case, Day 10: Domino Effect
- 01/25/2010 Keen News: Mid-day report: Day 10 Prop 8 trial
- 01/25/2010 LA Times: First witness called by Prop. 8 defenders says gays have broad support in California
- 01/25/2010 The Advocate: Minter’s Take on the Prop. 8 Trial
- 01/25/2010 AP: Lawyers for plaintiffs rest case on gay marriage
- 01/25/2010 AP: Video: Pastors say Prop. 8 could lead to polygamy
- 01/25/2010 The New Yorker: Is Sexuality Immutable?